hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Sunday, June 3, 2012

sappy saturday

i know, a day late- i feel asleep. sorry...

got my may beads today :) lots and lots of them!!!


friday night was graduation, and being a member of the band, i had to be there to play pomp for them.
going to graduation makes me think about what i am going to do after graduation.  2 years ago i would have said montana state university without hesitation! but there are a lot more things to consider now.  i want to leave home, and minnesota to ether montana state or ohio state... but i don't want to leave my family... or my doctors.  i know that i will be transferring to adult care soon for some of my care, but for my eyes, belly, lungs, jaw and brain i will stay with the same doctors forever.  for some i am on a 3 month visit and others 6 (well belly right now is like every week, same with eyes) so i could probably pull it off were i would see them when i come home for holidays.  or i could go to the university of minnesota and have all the health care one could ever need on campus.

lots of things that don't need an answer today

all i have to worry about now is my ACT test and my minnesota youth symphonies audition (the same day :P ) and finishing the last week of school and LONDON!



<3 hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment