hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

smoking

dont. ever. ever ever ever.

watch this



this is my new breathing treatment.  ignore the source fed thing (it was for a photo contest) 
i am EXTREMLY allergic to tobacco smoke.  
the mask makes it so that i get all of the medication i need.

i would't need it if it wasn't for smoke ( well to be fair i have a hard time around exsauset, the smell of gas at gas stations, perfumes, campfire smoke and everything else like that)



thank you cdc for working to keep me healthy and breathing!



when i am a around smoke, the bronki in my lungs swell completey shut.  this can be stopped by urgently using albuteral.  being 16, sometimes i forget to bring it everywhere i go, mistakes like that can be deadly for me. 


if you smoke,  quit. now.

if you don't smoke or used to smoke, THANK YOU THANK YOU!

if you are thinking of starting smoking, reread this blog post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you have not noticed yet, i am a HUGE anti smoking advocate!
if i see someone smoking on the street, i will not hesitate to request them to STOP!

one time in school, my teacher had just smoked, and he leaned across my desk and sent me into a coughing fit.  one should feel safe at school, that year, i didn't. 

<3 hannah

ps- i had a phulmonoy visit on monday- things are holding steady! i see my eye doc tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment