hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Sunday, June 10, 2012

week of rest, finishing school and doctors

sorry that i lost track of this blog :( i had a loooong week. looong.  i had to go to school lots because it was the last week.  yesterday i had my act test and my minnesota youth symphonies audition. saturday was a loooong day.

last week i just had clinic on friday.

tomorrow i have an 830am PFT followed by a dr visit.
I'm getting levels checked and hopefully following up with my belly.
i also have eye doc on thursday

my belly hurts lots. so does my head. and my chest.

blaaaaa


on a good note, I've been getting lots of sleep :)


annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd my london beads came!!!
i super love them!! sorry mallory that i did not get back to you sooner! ill write an email tonight :)

ill post this weeks sappy saturday tomorrow


ok thats it.

<3 hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment