hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Saturday, May 19, 2012

sentimental saturday

hello all, hope you are having a nice weekend!!
i was gonna go for a walk but now the sky is dark and it suddenly got windy... sooo maybe later :)

i did get ahold of my mom, we talked this morning :)

i have been hit hard with a BAD cold.  i have been coughing so hard that it now hurts to breath because it is so painful.  i will be seeing my primary this eek to look at my belly, cold and the bump on my leg.

the eye drops have been really bad- its hard not to be upset when they need to go in, but i have to hold it together for my dad, who puts them in for me.

i see my eye doc not this week, but next - please pray that they are working!!!
if they do not work, i will have my 3erd eye surgery.

i have been doing a lot of school work to get caught up for the end of the year

i know that if my eyes don't get better, there will be no london
i HAFT to go to london.

anyways, now for the sentimental bit
my friend made this for me a wile ago <3
brave little emma

3 good things today
1. on the way up from the cold
2. i have faith
3. got all the work done that i needed to do today


same as the last song - only different *A MUST WATCH!!!

<3 hannah

2 comments: