hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Thursday, May 24, 2012

labor day weekend! woo!!

4 days off to catch up on homework... ya!
and we get to see mara tonight

from the cough i had, i pulled my daiafram muscle and my ribs a sore and i have a tuba concert tonight.  joy. :)



one of my face beads broke today :(;(;(
so I've found a new way of keeping them so they won't break all the time
i put 100 beads on one strand and a clip at the end, so i can connect all of them and have it be really long or i can make them individual necklaces

I'm very proud of this idea
funny what hits you when your on pain meds


on a different note, my cousins in london have the chicken poxs :( hope they fell better soon (apparently in the uk they do not require the chicken pox shot to everyone )

i called my doctor for my belly pain, hopefully they will have more ideas.

<3 hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment