hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Friday, May 25, 2012

friday friday going to the clinic on friday!

stop 1. get new lenses for my glasses
stop 2. children's for clinic
stop 3. u of m children's for prescription

we talked with the belly doctor and he says that the pain is not a bad thing and that it may mean my body is healing on its own, i have more pain meds and were gonna go back in a month to reassess what is going on!  sooo good news but bad news at the same time kinda.  i hate waiting.

NEXT THURSDAY AT 230 THE WAIT IS OVER FOR MY EYES.  it will be the big moment for truth to see if the drops worked and if i need surgery.  so ya, no stress there (heavy sarcasm)

3 good things today
1. i ate food!!!
2. MOM CAME HOME!!!
3. Im still pooping (eww i know but thats a good thing because it means I'm not getting constipated from pain meds)

beads= 2 blue, 1 rainbow, 1 white, 3 purple, 1 bumpy

ok thats it, bye y'all!

<3 hannah

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, I now have to clean my computer screen because I spit all over it laughing after I read this post! So glad you are "functioning" well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes!! my mom is very happy about this. this is probably tmi but the emergency medication for that is HORID!!! lots of prunes being consumed at our house!! :) happy friday

    ReplyDelete