hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

hannah and the terrible horrible no good very bad start of the week

heeeellllloooo alllll
hooooppppppeeeee yoooooouuuuuu hhhhhhaaaaddddd aaaaa ssssuuuupppperrrrrr wwwweeeeekkkkkeeennndddd!

i did, but mom left on a work trip and won't be back for 2 weeks

only 3 weeks left of school
school was hard the past 2 days because my eyes hurt a lot and that is nooooo fun.
it makes class very difficult

on another note - my belly pain has been really bad - I'm thinking i may need to go in to see if it is many the keppra i started last week.

other than that it looks like i maybe appointment free tell friday ( i know right DONT JINSK IT!!! its like the first time in 3 months!!!)

i am going to try to list 3 positive things every day from now on :)
1.  my friends b day!!!
2.  umm... 3 weeks left of school!!!!
3. I GOT MORE BEADS YESTERDAY!!

photos? i think yes :)






i/we gave these photos to the kind people at the NEGU foundation that sent me a SUPER cool joy jar :)
there was a post a wile ago about my jar to... nope can't find it, but if you look hard enof you can find it!!!


ok well thats all for today
i have marching band now... thats gonna be GREAT for my headache (heavy sarcasm)

<3 hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment