hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Sunday, May 20, 2012

sssuuuunnnnnddddaaaayyyy

its only been 1 week and I've already filled this months bead journal so i made one and now that one is almost filled as well lol

my belly pain is getting REALLY bad
I'm going to call my doc first thing tomorrow and se what she thinks
i also have to get my keppra levels checked this week :P


and clinic but thats every friday

that should be it for doctors this week




aww my kitten came to visit ( he says hi to all y'all)


it stormed last night- very loudly

wingman bead
it looks like I'm getting one!!! thanks Katie and Abby (YA ABBY IS DONE WITH CHEMO!!!)

YOU can sponsor a wingman beads for 5 dollars!!!
click here for that

3 good things today
1. kitten cuddles <3
2. almost done with school
3. WINGMAN BEAD :)

<3 hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment