hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

interesting

first MY HEAD HURTS
look i found colors and other fun things :)


so i anatomy we learned all about bone structure and function, it was cool to compare my x rays to 'normal' scans


we also learned about joints- i was very interested in the jaw joint because mine has gone crazy (well at least a tmj disorder does not effect me on a daily basis- oh wait, no gum, and a mouth that is locked every morning)
-I hate whining, there are so many people out there who would love to trade shoes with me.  but it still is problematic when doctors yell at me about not eating breakfast I'm sorry i could not open my mouth to eat food.


but i have self care stuff that i do in the morning to free my jaw up ( its mostly the right side that has problems- so if you gently move it around the right joint it works)

it was neat to compare drawings of 'normal' joints to mine- you can see were the cartilage is all messed up.

my mri got moved from sunday to monday




also working to pick out necklaces for gavin concert.
i think i have them chosen
1. the pink necklace with cats and hannah
2. the necklace that has the gavin bead on it
3. my rainbow necklace with purple heart :)
4. new necklace with penguin bead







can.not.wait.for.friday.


:O) :) :0) song

No comments:

Post a Comment