hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

i have a clean room!

its weird...
usually, after an er trip or a surgery or hospital admission, my family cleans my room for me (sort of like a 'sorry your body hates you' kind of thing) it worked well when i had lots of them, but now that things have slowed down, my room is a disaster!

so i cleaned it.  actually, most of my room is under my bed and desk.  (shh don't tell mom!!!)
lol

YA holy week!!! love palm sunday, i am ready for the striping of the alter on thursday but i HATE friday.  although in the end, it was for the better i guess.  i just feel as humans we strive to be perfect, and do not want to accsept that we are not.
i am playing tuba at both easter services at our church! :)

in youth group we talked about white privilege. I feel like we could not get a full perspective because our church does not have a single african american member, witch is odd because our church is located in a very diverse community (minneapolis- dinky town)

what else did i do today...

i restrung some of my beads, will post pictures later as the beads are up stairs and i am lazy :)

song of the night

<3 hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment