hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

bad day RANT WARNING!

made it the whole day of school, but i sat on gum and it got stuck to my pants.

mom texted asking about my day at school, i told her that i had a headache, instead of giving a tip or sympathy she told me is spelt headache wrong.

i was going to see my cousins track meet but i feel like crap and liz is mean.


uggg

and worried about tomorrow (new doctor)

ALSO I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DRIVE AGAIN.  IT SEEMS SOOO UNFAIR THAT IVE ONLY HAD MY LICENCE FOR 5 MONTHS AND I ALREADY CANT USE IT,  (other kids get theres taken away because the sped or ran a red light... I DID NOT DO ANY THING WRONG- well my brain did...)

frustrated+angry+sad+worried= STRESS= TEARS



end rant
song


<3 hannah

ps i am tempted to order a special bead for this, it is mostly medical related stress.  idk. nap

No comments:

Post a Comment