hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Monday, April 30, 2012

US SKI TEAM

so as some of you know, my sis liz is a super star alpine skier.


that is here with her her hardware from the JOUNIOR OLIMPICs.

yup.  she's that cool.

anywayyyyy... she trains with Mat Strand 
i though how cool it would be if he carried team beads

i sent him an email with info on BOC and my story and how to join and such and this was his response (and in true hannah fashion, a few spelling mistakes as well :0)
Hi Hannah,
I would love to carry courage beads. I will send out an email this evening. 

You are a true inspiration, and are the definition of courage. 

Matt Strand

Sent from my iPhone




AWWWWWW! made my day, not easy to beat clean scans today :) <3

thats him being supper cool and stuff.



see ya tomorrow :)
NEVER EVER GIVE UP!




No comments:

Post a Comment