hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Monday, October 8, 2012

well, i have a case of the mondays

hi y'all!!

i had a longgg day

had my eye appointment today,  it was very short.  there has been no change.  UGGG!  no driving.  still no answers and I'm going back in 6 weeks :P

but other than that today was good! had the day off of school,  worked on the halloween path, when to doc (ugh) went to the mall with mom, got choclet, went to the hair lady with mom, had a 2 hour nap there and then got sushi

the only bummer is that tomorrow is school :P  and then clinic, anddddd i need some shots :P

oh well

ok
thats all for today!!! I'm gonna go eat my choclet!

<3 hannah


1 comment:

  1. Hannah, Mondays can sure be like that, can't they? Welcome to the world of becoming an adult!! <3 I hope your week gets a lot better!!

    ReplyDelete