hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Saturday, October 6, 2012

kinda a sappy saturday

hi y'all!

today was a long but good day, had orchestra rehearsal, senior pics and now I'm at my gpas house.

this week was fun, homecoming was really good.

on top of homecoming, i had many appointments.  I'm getting hearing aids, have the fitting in november  i also saw ENT, they did a scope (note mom did not tell me this was happening -_-)  but it was ok (they numbed up my nose and then put a camera stick down it- same path as an ng tube, but only to my mouth i got to see my vocal cords!), just a bit uncomfortable.  i have what they though i have and its easy to treat :) VCD/PVFM
i also had OT, looks like i will be in OT tell late december

next week i have my eye doctor, dr sing, reumatology, ot and dr chris

liz and i have monday off of school but i have docs :P

IN EXTREMLY EXSITING NEWS (lol soooo many spelling erors) MY DOCTOR AND I WERE SELECTED TO RECIVE A TEAM BEAD CARRIED BY AN OLYMPIAN!!! i got the email today.  how that worked was i wrote a short nonimation on how my doc shows olyimpic spirt with my care <3 they got reviewed and we were chosen :)

so today has been good!
annnnnnddddd SNL is on tonight- I'm tired and won't be staying up for it but ill watch it tomorrow :)

thats all for today!!
<3 hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment