hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

update!

hey y'all!

i saw dermatology today to talk about my hair loss


ick!!!
the back spot has some GROWTH its all soft and fussy 
she said that it is alopecia and started me on a BUNCH of medication, plus some for other skin stuff as well
the nurse that gave us the scrips says i get the award for the most scrips from one appointment!!

then i start OT again next week
and I see rumatology, adiology, ENT, GI, neurology... in the next month gotta keep healing!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in other news...  my uncle finished an ironman triathlon this sunday!!! congrats eric!  
in his next one he has to raise money for a charity and he chose Beads of Courage in honor of me!!! :)  soooo cool!!



i think thats it for today!

<3 hannah

1 comment: