hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

beads i made!!!

look!!  the wight one is the first i made :)

these beads were sent off to boc and some other people as special gifts <3
i kept one for myself to :)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the other side, i had OT this week
it was my eval for restarting.  i am unfortynetly a lot weaker that last time i started OT :(  i start weekly therapy next week, they also want me to meat with PT again :( :(  

and they are talking about braces for my wrists 

thats it for this week, next week is quite to
but the week after is crazy!!! lots going on medically, hopefully it will all go well!!!

also could you pray for my grandpa tom, he is in the ICU and very sick




I think thats it, ill try to post more often ( london pictures?)

<3 hannah

1 comment:

  1. Cool beads, Hannah!!!
    You did a great job on them!!!
    Sorry about the PT, but you hang in there.

    ReplyDelete