hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Friday, September 14, 2012

invisible illness awarness week



2. I was diagnosed with it in the year:
2011
3. But I had symptoms since:
2009
4. The biggest adjustment I’ve had to make is:
school
6. The hardest part about mornings are:
getting out of bed
7. My favorite medical TV show is:
hands down bosten med

8. A gadget I couldn’t live without is:
laptop!
9. The hardest part about nights are:
all the meds!

10. Each day I take __ pills & vitamins. (No comments, please)
lost count at 27

11. Regarding alternative treatments I:
have tried some... anything to make me better, but i WILL NOT go to a 'witch doctor'

12. If I had to choose between an invisible illness or visible I would choose:
i don't think my illnesses are that invisible, my skin and hair prove that
13. Regarding working and career:
school now, we'll cross the work bridge when we get there!

14. People would be surprised to know:

15. The hardest thing to accept about my new reality has been:
that there are going to be a lot of unanswered questions forever
16. Something I never thought I could do with my illness that I did was;
skiing!!! ENGLAND!
18. Something I really miss doing since I was diagnosed is:
running
19. It was really hard to have to give up:
arts school (spcpa)
20. A new hobby I have taken up since my diagnosis is:
beading and other arts!
21. If I could have one day of feeling normal again I would:
go on LOTS of roller coasters and eat ICE CREAM! and watch movies and be able to see them :)
22. My illness has taught me:
i can do ANYTHING!
23. Want to know a secret? One thing people say that gets under my skin is:
oh i have that to.
24. But I love it when people:
just sit, not talking, watching tv. preferably doctor who
25. My favorite motto, scripture, quote that gets me through tough times is:
NEVER EVER GIVE UP! negu!!
26. When someone is diagnosed I’d like to tell them:
NEGU!
27. Something that has surprised me about living with an illness is:
how many people like me are out there
28. The nicest thing someone did for me when I wasn’t feeling well was:
spend time with me
29. I’m involved with Invisible Illness Week because:sometime people don't 'believe me', they don't understand, there needs to be more awareness
30. The fact that you read this list makes me feel:
HAPPY!!! hopefully you have a better understanding about me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment