hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Sunday, April 21, 2013

We walk by faith, not by sight

  Hey y'all,

So after meeting with the nurologist on Monday, we have desided to take a more 'aggressive' action against my mg.  I have started ivig infusions and steroid pills.  We started the steroids on a very high dose with hopes that maybe in a few months we will be able to start going down.  These meds have very icky side effects including changing appericance, bad headache, muscle acke and tiredness.  Those are the ones I've had so far, I'm sure there are more lol. 

So not really were we wanted to be, but hopefully this will start to work soon!  I just want to get back to playing tuba, as I have not had the strength to in a few weeks.  Another lame fact Is that I have a dose of ivig the day before prom :P oh well, what are ya gonna do? 

So I guess it could be worse, we are lucky to do these infusions outpatient.  I could be in a worse boat, but not gonna lie this boat feels pretty crummy right now.

In church today we sang a hymn,  we walk with faith not by sight. Sooo true this week.  Not sure we're we are headed just yet, but I'm sure it will all work out.

<3 Hannah


I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment