hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Monday, April 22, 2013

I have a case of the Mondays

  Hey y'all

So today was loong.  We headed to the infusion center bright and early this moring.  I started out like it did last time, about a halve an hour of per meds then ivig starts.  
Unlike last Time I had a reaction, just hives, but it could have gotten worse so it was taken very seriously.  We held the ivig and got MORE bynedril then they called the on call nuro guy to come see me as mine is out of town.  Hey decided not to finish the dose today, and as the hives went away after awhile (and stayed away) I was alowed to go home later this afternoon. 

They emailed my doc to see what he wants to do.  It may just be more per meds and a slower run time or something else, we'll just have to wait and see. 

Tomorrow I have clinic at the other hospital.

Fuuuun stuf :)

More when there is more.

<3 Hannah 


I blog with BE Write

1 comment: