hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

im backkkkkk!!!!

oh my, were to begin....

as some of you may know, my grandfather passed away 2 weeks ago today.
in all that madness, we took home his massive (160 pound) alsken malamute

get akela (gaps dog) and turbo (our dog) to get along was some feat, but its a lot better now :)  they get along when they want to.

we had a good time at my moms parents house with the large family (38 people i think?)  lots of fun :)

on the other side of my life, saw the eye doctor monday still no driving, starting drops again.  saw neologist last week, same old there.  had a CT (with contrast :P )
tomorrow we se doc sing to see if i can SKI (team starts thursday :) and also more shots!! eek i don't like that!!! LOL
then friday i have a special hearing nerve test and monday ill be fitted for my hearing aids.


ALSO I GOT MY OLYMPIC TEAM BEAD AND ITS SUPER COOL :)

thats all for now,  hopefully not to long tell the next one, but life is crazy so no promises :)

<3 hannah

have y'all seen this :) makes me smile

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, You HAVE been busy!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about your Grandfather!! I saw your new dog on FB, but I didn't realize that was why you got the dog. Hope you can ski!!!

    ReplyDelete