hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Sunday, August 5, 2012

week 2 :)

i am having a GREAT time here!!!  my 2 little cousins are too cute!!!

we droped verena off at the airport yesterday :( that was hard, i don't know when i will get to see her again.
after that yesterday i stayed home and read a book i got on the 6 wives of henry the 8th :) my FAVORIT story of all time!

in not so happy news (besides verena leaving) i have gotten a uti :P its a lot better now though.

i also have been having nightmares about my upcoming tests, one of the things that has helped me is thinking of what beads i will get, and because the tests i will have are not on the usual bead guide, i will get a courage bead!  and because i spend way to much time on the internet i found this bead
and it is perfect. so this little guy is in the mail on the way to my house for me when i get back. then he will come with me to the hospital and make me smile when i feel bad from the sleep medicine :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today we are going to the post office to send out the postcards that i wrote!

that all for now!

<3 hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment