hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Thursday, August 30, 2012

hospital

hi y'all

sorry for going so long with out an update
if you follow me on Facebook you know that i was in the hospital (I'm home now :)

we went in for my pre op and they were not happy with how much food/water i was keeping down so they sent me to the er
were they pumped me full of fluids (3 liters before i peed!)
the doc decided that i needed my scopes the next day so they put an NG tube in and started the cleanse (i was unable to keep the stuff down)
yesterday i went back in for the scopes... and they all looked good so no answers there :P we are still waiting for pathology
they kept me another night to see if i would feel better (the sleep medicine and i had a battle)

got sent home this evening
still not able to keep any food or water down so if i don't improve by saturday i will have to go back in.

thats just the bones of it.  there was a lot of needles, ng tube drama, vein misses, throwing up etc... current bead count from this 56


still feeling crummy but mom gets home tomorrow so that will be good

thats it for now, more when i have it

<3 hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, thinking of you and hoping it all settles down. xo Marcy

    ReplyDelete