hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Friday, July 6, 2012

friday!

4 days tell my birthday!!! YAY!!! can't wait!!

and my june beads came today!!!

on another note... i had a ct today, the iv went in with out trouble and i have a bruse to show for it.  then i had clinic like every friday

did i mention I'm turning 17 on the 10th?

back on track... the blood test results are in.  he tested my IGA levels, witch has nothing to do with MG, and they are within normal range.
IGA is used for some autoimmune disorders, but its not disease specific.
mom (being a nurse, sorry Dr. kiresuk, np, dnp) looks at it and goes "why did he order that?"

anyways i have a bunch of appointments next week getting ready for my trips... also my birthday is next week!!!

thats all for today!
<3 hannah

ps my birthday is next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment