hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

feeling better now...

the swelling in my arm went down and my face feels like a face again.

the test involved him placing electrodes(like the ones from an EEG) then shocking me and measuring the muscles response.  he did that on my arm and my face.  then he stuck 3 needles in my arm and put electricity through them.  owie! he had to move them. OWIE!

it was ok though.  he said i did better than most adults  :)


this is me before they started shocking my face 

this is the bead i chose :)  amplatz hospital has BOC for the onco and bmt kids.  i brought some of my beads and the child life gal i was working with went and got a few courage beads for me to choose one (EMGs are not on the bead guide so you get a special bead + it was really hard and i was super brave!)  I've never gotten to chose my own before so it was fun picking it out!


unfortunately they are probably gonna do anther one when i get back from london, but it will be under sedation


tomorrow i have my ct! LAST NEEDLE OF THE WEEK! they better get in in on the first try...

and this evening we went to dairy queen, i brought a jug of dairy free ice cream on the wim that they would make me something with it AND THEY DID!!! made my day!!!


ok thats it, ill post tomorrow!

<3 hannah

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've really been through a lot! Hang in there, Hannah! I'm praying you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one strong young lady Hannah! Keep up the good fight!!! Hugs and Prayers!

    ReplyDelete