hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

im chronically ill and i know it

to the beat of "I'm sexy and i know it"

ahh doc look at that splint x3
i-i had it fitted!
ahh doc look at that splint x3
i-i had it fitted!

when I walk into the rehab department this is what i see
my doctors all stop and smile at me
I did my exercises and i took all my meds
I'm chronically ill and i know it


besides my new song being FANTASTIC some other stuff happened today as well,
1. Liz fell in the race today (she's OK - bit sad though)
2. dad and I locked the keys in the car (oops!)
3. had a fun dinner at this steak place - had to cook your own food
4. looked up hot air balloon rides - $200 = not gonna happen
5. skied with uncle Brian

out of order (5,1,4,3,2) that's how it should be

oh and mom, Brian and I scared grandma good today!

beads = 0 :) ya vacation!

<3 hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I love your blog! I'm going to add it to my blog roll. I love your song!

    ReplyDelete