hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

eyes

had my 3 hour eye appointment today.  some fun double vision and a prescription changes (left eye jumped from -2.5 to -4.75!)

they also are giving me bifocals instead of the regular glasses and a pair of reading glasses - ya! (before i wasn't able to because i need prysims in my reading glasses and not in the others, but now i need them in both!)
they wanted me to get ones without lines - said that people will give me weird looks.  i needed to remind them that i spent 3 months using a walker (haha).

so i asked them what the cost difference was between lines and no lines, $200.

no. no. no.  its just 2 lines - no problem

<3 hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, I am so happy to see more photos of you and see your sister too! Such fun reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete