hair!

hair!
with verena :)

Monday, May 13, 2013

Prom! Anaflatic shock! Cat pics! Oh my!

  Hey there!

Well it's been awhile, and LOTS has happened.

A few weeks ago, we decided to try IVIG. Again on an inpatient basis.  We had the first does overnight Thursday, it went fine.  Second does started Friday afternoon and I had an anaflatic reaction and coded.  They intubated me up on 6th floor before taking me down to 3 (picu) were I would stay tell Sunday night.  Very scary.  After a sleep study and a ct (still waiting on results) we were let home Monday.  

Since things have gone back to "normal".  I do not have much energy,  certainly not how I expected to spend my last few weeks of high school... But as dr. K says, illness does not always choose convenient times. Grr.  Oh well.

Next thing is we met with gi.  I have an empting study on Wednesday, we also ran bloods and stool samples. Fun stuff lol. 

Lots of other appointments but I'm tired and won't go into that. 
Oh hey look I figured out how to add photos

Is that a prom pic?!? YES! It happened a week before the ivig disaster.  Soo soo soo good. :)
ARNIE!

Zombie Arnie! 

Ok I'm done now :) gonna go make a s'more over the stove and watch doctor who. Maybe some homework... 

<3 hannah


I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment